Pages

Friday 4 December 2020

Art Expedition


We just finish our art expedition. The whole school walked around to different classes to see what they've done for this term. A favourite piece that i saw was from Team 5. My favourite art pieces that was represented team 5 was from room 3. I like how they painted fruits by doing dots. 1 dot at a time to create a painting. I like all the colours that was used to create those paintings. I like this painting of a flamingo from room 3. I like the pink and white that they used to create it. I also like this art from team 4. There theme was pacific patterns. I like the patterns that they choose.

Then my 3rd favourite art work was from room 2. Although room 2 is my class i like the subject that we did for the art expedition. The art that room 2 did is we had to make a sculpture. then we painted the sculpture and made a sign. Our theme was protesting. Everyone made a sign and had to write down what they are protesting for. My one was protesting for the turtles. Since some turtles are going extinct i choose that to protest for my sculpture. 

These were my top favourite art projects. But the other classes did a good job as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment