Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2019

camp writing.


The year 5 and 6 were going to camp. And it was camp week. On week Wednesday 6th march to Friday 8th march. It was in pt England field. The year 5 and 6 were going to camp. And it was camp week. On week 5 - Wednesday 6th march to Friday 8th march. It was in pt England field. My favourite thing about camp was on Monday at night we watch a movie called small foot at was a funny movie. At camp I like the way they made the dinner and desert. And I was happy when my group get to find out where are tents are when I found my one it turned out the I was sleeping with my friend. When we first went inside are tent it was hot as. It felt like I couldn't breathe in there. I what to say thanks to MR Burt. I will like to say thanks to the people how made dinner and desert and breakfast. And say thanks to the parent helpers. And thanks to how made this happen. And to the camp leaders. I leader to make new friend. Because if you go to camp you will have lost and lost of fun.                  




This is my camp writing for today and I was write about my day at camp. I had write about what I did on camp like the activity and the food and tenting. if you don't know what's tenting is it's where you have to find your tent and tent buddy. 

1 comment:

  1. hey valei its me viliami i kinda miss you since i left the school thanks for being there for me

    ReplyDelete