Pages

Thursday 19 November 2020

Narrative writing

Today i have finished are narrative writing. I was given an introduction to a story. Then i had to write the other half of the story.

It was a man who had a black jacket and I couldn't see his face. I thought he was wearing a mask until when he kept getting closer he didn't have a face. I was so frightened that I couldn't open my mouth. It kept getting closer and closer. I tried running but I couldn't move. I tried screaming my mouth won’t open. I closed my eyes and I can feel this tingly feeling on my body. I thought it was the man touching me gently. I opened my eyes and no one was there ‘it was just the wind’ i thought. I looked behind me and I see a black figure right behind me. 


I opened my mouth for a scream. I opened my eyes and I was laying on my bed. This “dream” of mine frightened me. The most random noise will scare me. From silent to loud. I went to the living room with my dog and watched some anime. ‘Haikyuu will cheer me up’ I said. I heard some creepy crackly noises coming from the kitchen. The night was coming. So I went to my room. I still felt the tingly feeling on my skin. I woke up at the middle of the night at 2:58 am. I heard a weird noise coming from outside. I put on my jacket and went to go check. Nothing was there so I walked back to my door. Then I see a black figure standing at my door. I kept thinking I was in a dream. So I slapped myself in the face and I actually felt the slap. Then i thought ‘this ain’t a dream this is real’. With my eyes wide open I started running into the forest. I found a dead end at this ridge. Then I see the black figure coming closer and closer. ‘I can't believe i'm living my dream,’ I said. I closed my eyes like in the dream and felt this tingly feeling again. I was too scared to open my eyes but I opened it. No one was there. I was too scared to look behind me cause you know how that ended. So I just ran for it back to my house. Once I made it to my house no one was blocking the door. So I walked inside and ran to my room. I locked the doors and drank some coffee. ‘This is one hell of a day’ I said. Then I went to sleep. The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment