Pages

Thursday 13 September 2018

Design a new sport.



1 roll of Tape. 2 racket. 40 cups. ball.



Inside a big Arena.

2 teams 15 people in each team.

You have to get you’re racket and your ball then you have to hit the ball to the tape.



stack cups and then your ball has to stick to the line of tape and each team has to get 10 balls on the tape before 60 seconds.

When the ball moves somewhere else and you grab it from that spot you can not move. and you can not hit the tape without knowing the cups down if you don’t 3 points lost.

You have to hit your ball on to the tape. To order to win you have to get 10 balls on to the tape before 60 seconds.

Today for writing my task was to make a sport with only using four things. I used tape cups a ball and a tennis racket for my new sport. I learn how to make a game only using four things. I enjoy making my own sports game for my task it was else to do. It was hard doing the hoop hope showdown I keep on going to the end of the line and keep on skipping spots. And I keep on losing at rock paper scissor. And my game name is cyber shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment