Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2018

skydiving





4 months ago I had to jump out of the plane. and go skydiving. when we were on the plane I look down and we were on top of the clouds. when I jump out of the plane I felt very very nervous. it felt like the wind is going around my body it felt like a cold shower. when I went through the clouds it felt like candy floss. it’s like I was like a bird when I pull up my parachute. it look like I was gonna hit a rock. then a bird made a hole through my parachute and I was going down fast. I nelly hit a rock then I saw the landing place then I did a lope lop in the sky. then I landed on my feet then I roll over then I hit a gat. but I did not break a bone. 2 years later that was the Scariest day in my life. But it was fun doing it with my friends. The end.






No comments:

Post a Comment