Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

matariki day recount

On Friday it was matariki day and I choose the cooking group. Let me tell you the story of matariki day on 2018 started in room 9 and 10. When miss west could my name out to go to the staff I felt nervous. When I went inside there were 17 girls in my group and only 3 boys I fuot I was the only boy in the group. The first thing I did is make fruit kabobs it look so yummy. Then I made chocolate chips cookies I really like the Cooke and when morning tea started we get to eat what we made but when it was finish we made more cookies and chocolate cake and fruit kabob in the afternoon we went to the hall to show what we made. And we get to take home what we made and when school finish I get to eat pizza and the food I made. The end,.

No comments:

Post a Comment