Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2020

Letter to Mrs tele'a



Hi my name is Valeli. I'm 11 years old and My culture is Samoa. My birthday is in October and I was the second child in my family to be born in New zealand and my sister was the first one to be born here. I'm the second child to be born in my family because my sister was born 1 year before me. My parents were both born in samoa. My parents name our lui and lois.



I love when my uncle's family comes from Wellington and to visit. I love hanging out with my uncle from samoa. I think I want to play rugby but I don’t know. I like watching Call of duty modern warfare on youtube and I love fast and furious because it is so cool.

Thing that I like about school is you can catch up with your friend and you also can meet new friends too. The thing that I don’t like is when we have to do too much work. My goal in 2020 is to succeed throughout the year and also get a trophy on prize giving day. And also my goals is to also play more sports like softball and rugby.

A good teacher would help when I need her. A good teacher will also listen to her students. Mrs Tele'a could support me on writing because sometimes I get my words wrong every time because I like writing but sometimes I over think it and forget that my spelling is wrong.
Image result for mission bay

No comments:

Post a Comment