Pages

Friday 16 November 2018

Narrative writing

One day five teens got set to Samoa. There name was John Siua and Henry and Siaku and Austin. They were living in this old house until something happen. the house rose into the sky. It stop when they jump to this place there was a tunnel. When they look back the house exploded. Creatures started coming out of this black hole. They run back to the city and went to the police station. They told the police to come with them and when the made it they saw the creatures coming so they called the nz army. When they arrived a big monster came out of the black hole. It was so big it was the size of the hole city. So John Austin and Henry wanted to help so they help the army. Austin was so happy because he gets to go inside the tank. Austin larg a missile at the monster eye. The eye started bleeding but the monster was still angry. It was so angry it destroyed half of the city. The army started larging millions of missile at the monster. The other army battle the creatures until they all died. When they larg the last missile the monster fell down and the creatures got sucked back to the black hole and the dead monster got sucked to. When they were all gone mine armies was dead John Henry Austin Siaku and Siua went to Barrie the sojure that died in the war.



today I did my narrative writing now I'm just writing this on. I hope you like my narrative writing and hope you leave a comment on my blog bye. and I got a link to show were I got it from . click here

No comments:

Post a Comment