Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

stardome


Yesterday, all the Year 3s and Year 4s got on a bus to go to the Stardome.when we made it on the bus we drove all the way to stardom. When we made it to stardome we came sat down to learn all about space. I learn that earth has one star the sun. When it was finish we all got one tablet each when I got my turn  I got it wrong.




At the Stardome, we learned some really cool things about our solar system. When we done our quiz we all took are tablet back. When we did we all sat down and watch a movie about space. When we were watching a movie and I learn that mars has two moons.




When we weren’t in the Stardome, we were having fun outside. When we ate our lunch  we went off to play. When we did I went on the spinning wheel 4 times. Then a went on the flying fox 1 time.





After all this, we headed back to Point England School. when  we got on the bus people was sleeping. When I was tiyud  I almost fell of the chair. When we made it back to school every one was laing down  and some ander a tree then we play games.






No comments:

Post a Comment