Pages

Monday 29 March 2021

Introduction letter


Hello, My name is Valeli and I am Samoan. I am very excited for school in 2021 and getting to do fun stuff.

I was born in wellington but moved to Auckland when i was 6. The first school I attended in Auckland was Wakaaranga primary school for 1 year then i went to Pt England primary school.

I live in a family of 6 but 4 more of my relatives moved in. I am the second oldest child and my sister is the first. My 4 relatives that moved in with my family from Samoa there are my uncles and auntie and my grandpa. My mum and dad also was born in Samoa but moved to New Zealand

The thing that i accomplished in life is facing my fear of heights at camp Benson. I was tied to a rope and i had to climb up this wall and then slowly come down i kept on looking at the ground and i started getting more nervous but i kept my mind open, looked up into the sky then slowly came down

I love to chill and listen to music on my own. The type of music i like to listen to is Hip hip, RnB and the type of music to sit back and relax to. I enjoy playing sports like soccer and basketball. I also like to watch youtube videos and anime. My favourite anime to watch is Dragon ball, Attack on titan, demon slayer and My hero academia. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends.

I am very excited to be at school this year and hope it will be a good one. I will try my best to get good grades and make my teachers proud and hope the year goes well for y'all.





this is my introduction letter, all about me

No comments:

Post a Comment